Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Week F- The Food Mill: A Look into Our Local Grocery Stores

Last year I moved out of San Francisco to settle in Oakland. I have found quite a affinity for the life style over here, and my hobby is finding all the local health food stores from El Cerrito to Oakland!

In honor of Week F - I thought to introduce The Food Mill to those of you who have not had the opportunity to check it out. I was pleasantly surprised to find an array of bulk spices, herbs, dried fruit, sweet goodies as well as a large supplement selection. You can also make your own nut butters there too!
Their website has a plethora of information from nutritional guidance to yummy recipes.



3033 MacArthur Boulevard
Oakland CA 94602

1 comment:

  1. This brings back memories. I also enjoyed living in Oakland and going to the Food Mill. Haven't thought of it for ages.

    ReplyDelete